Friday, October 12, 2012

Growbed update 13/10

The plants are growing very well although I see some leaves are yellowish in color. They could be either due to not enough sunlight or the system is having an iron deficiency.

It rained heavily for the past few days and some plants have either fallen flat on the ground or suffered leaf injuries from being hit by heavy raindrops.

I found a dead fish today and foud the water is dirtier than I expected. I suspect that one of the water outlets in from the pump that feeds back water inside the tank is creating a current that makes solid waste harder to be picked up and sent to the biofilter.

I will try to feed the extra water outlet to the growbed instead and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...